Ultimate Offer Acceptance Strategy
Get your financials in order BEFORE looking at homes:
- If you plan on paying in cash we will need proof of funds.
- If you are going to finance we will see if your lender can do a pre-loan commitment versus a pre-approval.
We want to know exactly what you're looking for:
- We are going to narrow in on your parameters and rate the homes you see after we go through them.
- We will listen to what you like and don’t like so we stay respectful of your time.
Actually finding the home:
- We will set you up on real-time searches so you can see what’s coming on the market.
- We will look at shadow inventory; homes that are under an active listing contract but not available.
- We will call the neighborhood/lake areas that you’re interested in.
- You are going to have to be flexible with your schedule; In the new world of COVID double bookings are rare.
We will walk you through the contract:
- I will give you a copy of ALL the contracts to review; so you will know exactly what you are signing BEFORE we find the property that you love.
- We will review potential contingencies so you will know what options you have when the right one comes along.
- We will evaluate options should you choose NOT to do inspections - do you have a contractor/friend who can accompany showings with you?
- We will review how to execute the documents electronically or in person so all is smooth as silk when you are ready to pull this trigger.
We will CALL the listing agent to see what is most important to the Seller:
- As a Buyer in this market, it is best to be as accommodating as possible because the settlement date and terms are often just as valuable as the price.