Vilas County Dining Guides
Vilas County Information
Restaurants, pubs, diners, supper clubs, cafés and coffee shops—Vilas County is a place for visitors with appetites.
Great food is an important part of every vacation or getaway. to the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Vilas County restaurants serve up everything from gourmet fare to casual comfort food.
Take part in a northern Wisconsin tradition and grab a Friday night fish fry—you’ll find that nearly every restaurant offers one. There’s nothing like a Northwoods fish fry!
Another tradition worth celebrating is the supper club. The traditional Northwoods supper club offers hearty food, including steaks, prime rib and seafood. Great drinks and unsurpassed hospitality are standard at northern Wisconsin supper clubs.
To find dining options in each community, click on the link below:
- Boulder Junction - https://boulderjct.org/category/restaurants/
- Conover - https://www.conover.org/food-spirits/
- Eagle River - https://eagleriver.org/businesses/category/local-dining/
- Lac du Flambeau - http://lacduflambeauchamber.com/directory/categories/dining/
- Land O’ Lakes - https://golandolakeswi.com/dining/
- Manitowish Waters - https://business.manitowishwaters.org/directory/Search/eat-drink-269837
- Minocqua Area - https://www.minocqua.org/restaurants/
- Phelps - https://www.phelpswi.us/local-businesses/
- Presque Isle - https://www.presqueisle.com/directory/categories/restaurants-dining
- Sayner/Star Lake - https://www.sayner-starlake.org/dining/
- St. Germain - http://stgermainwi.chambermaster.com/list/ql/restaurants-food-beverages-22